Bus TravelPrimary and secondary students aged 15 years or older are eligible for a concession fare.School students aged 5 to 14 years fall under the child concession category.
To receive a concession fare, students must:
- carry an approved Queensland student photo identification card, or
- wear an official Queensland school uniform.
Secondary student identification cards for students in:
- years 8 to 11 are valid until 31 March of the following year
- year 12 are valid until 31 December of the current year. If you are thinking of doing further study, please hold on to your student ID card to continue to travel on concession fares.
Students are not eligible for a concession if they hold:
In certain circumstances, students may be eligible for the School Transport Assistance Scheme.Students with a disability or enrolled in English as a second language course may be eligible for the Student Special Program Pass.Please note: Students are not eligible for concession fares on Airtrain services.(Source: Translink 2016)
- a home education unit student identification card
- an interstate secondary student identification card
- an international or overseas secondary student identification card.
Translink bus timetables that stop near Everton Park State High School:.